Craps Rules And Tips
Craps is a thrilling and exciting game, which asks you to place two stakes. It is an easy to understand game. However, you have to understand the rules, strategies and odds of the game thoroughly for effective Craps play. Generally, five to six players play Craps with double dices on the designated table.
The main purpose of the Craps game is to spin a specific number on the first toss after making a bet. However, you need to be aware of the likelihood of a specific number emerging on the first toss. This increases your chances of winning at the bet.
The person, who tosses the dice, is known as Shooter. The player will be announced as a winner, if his or her first spin appears to be a 7. The number appearing on the second toss is known as the Point Number. The shooter continues to spin the dice, until the Point Number appears again. However, if a 7 appears in the second spin, you lose your bet, but the point will continue.
The next round will commence, when a new team member acts as a shooter and starts tossing the dices alike. The table of Craps game features four major characters. Two dealers will compensate the players, who win the bet and take out their chips, when they lose. A box man takes in charge of the dice rolling and a stickman controls the speed of the game.
A double-colored marker indicates the kind of toss of the dices. When you get the black side on the upper part, you need to understand that this is the first toss of the dices. On the other hand, if you get the white side on the upper part, it means the shooter holds the point number and you need to set the marker over this number.
You need to place your first bet on the Pass Bet. If your first toss appears to be a 7 or 11, you win your betting amount. However, if the dice appears to be a 2, 3 or a 12, you lose you bet. Beside these numbers, if any other number appears on your dices, then it will be considered as a Point Number.
You need to place your second bet on a specific number. You need to get the same number to win the bet. If you get a 7 before this number, you will lose the bet. To ensure consecutive wins, you need to study the probabilities of winning with specific numbers.
The possibility of making headway with a 10 is more effective and you can earn double with this number. With a 5 or 9 card, you get 1 ½ times the bet and with a 6 or 8 card, you get almost 30% chances of winning your bet. The chances of winning become more, when you bet at odds. In fact, on odds bet, the house edge of the casino is less than 1% and you are more likely to win loads of money.
Thus, Craps game is not that difficult, however you need to be much more familiar with the rules and odds of the game. When you gain this knowledge, you can definitely increase your chances of winning at Craps game. Hence, a small amount of knowledge can make the Craps game more pleasurable and thrilling.
Effective Craps Tips:
Below discussed are some effective Craps tips to help you and boost your confidence, while playing the game of Craps:
1. Place a bet or build a steady pattern of play and adhere to it.
2. You can play Craps game at online casinos faster than land-based casinos, so prefer online-based casinos.
3. If you really want to play and have fun for a long period, then stick on to the Come/Don't Come' Bets and Pass/Don't Pass.
4. If you are only looking for hit & run, and winning is your top priority, it is wise to opt for high-odds bets.
5. Increase your bet, when you win and vice versa.
6. If the table seems to be rough, an ideal way to hedge your bet is to bet on a Don't pass and then bet on numbers such as 6 or 8.
7. Try to mimic those players, who have more number of chips. If they are high rollers, then use a few amount for yourself.
8. Do not move towards a Craps table and simply invest your money. Instead, spend a little time in reviewing the action, strategies and the game very carefully and systematically.
9. When assessing a new strategy, try to play in free 'Practice' mode, since this will prevent you from making huge losses in future real game play.
Hence, to avoid the hustle and bustle of a land-based casino, play Craps at an online casino with utmost comfort. In addition, your comfort got more space, as you can now play Craps online right from your mobile phone.